Who are we?
The data controller in respect of this website is Bespoke Legal Recruitment Ltd.
Company No 07011708, registered in England and Wales
Registered office: Redlands 43 Poplar Road, Shalford, Guildford, Surrey, GU4 8DH
Tel: 01483 567310 // 077230 14815
Your Personal Data - How it is Collected and Used
Personal data is data that can be used to identify an individual. For example your name, email address, home address and even IP address. Your personal data is only collected with your explicit permission, and will never be shared with third party marketers. Your personal data is collected under the following circumstances when you use this website, or when you send data by email or post directly to Bespoke Legal Recruitment:
CV Upload Form
When you contact us using the application form on this website, you will be voluntarily providing us with your personal information. The information you enter in the form is encrypted, as you can see from the padlock icon in the address bar of your browser, and is sent by email.
While we have implemented encryption to ensure secure transmission of your personal information, Internet-based data transmissions may in principle have security gaps, so absolute protection may not be guaranteed. For this reason, you are always welcome to contact us via alternative means, such as by telephone.
By continuing to use this website, you accept that we use the following cookies:
We use Google Analytics to provide us with information about how our website is used, such as what countries our visitors are browsing from, and what pages are the most popular. The data gathered is anonymous and can not be used to identify individual users.
The cookies set are _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmt and _utmz. Should you wish to find out more about these cookies, you can do so here: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
When you click “ok” on our cookie consent popup banner, a cookie called ‘cookiescriptaccept’ is set so that you will not be asked to reconfirm your acceptance for a period of time.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, here is some more information. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
How your data is used
- Provision of recruitment services to you;
- Enabling you to submit your CV to apply for specific jobs or for general applications;
- Matching your information with job opportunities, in order to find an opportunity suitable to you.
- Ensuring client contractual obligations are met;
- Supplying your information to third parties retained by us to provide services requested by our clients, for example reference checking, qualification and criminal record-checking services (as required), verification of the details you have provided from third party sources, psychometric evaluations or skills tests.
- Your consent may also be sought for any purpose not listed above to collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information.
CV (Curriculum Vitae)
Your CV may be submitted through our website or via email. This may be towards a specific job opportunity or may be for general submission against opportunities that become available as they become available. Your CV will be stored in the Bespoke Legal Recruitment database.
In accordance with UK and European law under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have numerous rights in regards to the personal data we hold about you, including:
- Right to confirmation – you have the right to know if we hold personal data that concerns you
- Right to access – you have the right to view and to obtain a copy of any personal data we hold that concerns you
- Right to rectification – you have the right to the correction of any inaccuracies within the personal data we hold that concerns you
- Right to erasure – you have the right to have your personal data removed from our systems
Should you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by email or by telephone. You can find out more about your rights under the GDPR here.